CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I am so blessed and happy to be the mother of two wonderful little girls.  This past Mother's Day my mom took my babies to San Antonio so I could get the weekend to clean house, relax and also cook a Mother's Day lunch for our fantastic mothers.  Everything turned out great and we all had a wonderful Mother's Day.  Thank you Ama and Nonna for all the wonderful things that you do for our family...you are the strength and the light that keeps our families going strong and filled with love.

Avery in San Antonio all dressed up.
Shoe shopping in San Antonio
Emily playing on the slide
Emily in her Jeep
Mommy and Avery
Mommy and Emily
Mommy and her babies
My first Mother's Day gift from Emily made at school

0 comments:

Post a Comment