CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 1, 2013

Pumpkin Carving

Halloween is just around the corner and the girls went with their school on a trip to the pumpkin patch so I didn't take them myself this year.  I did pick up a couple of pumpkins from our local market and we got ready to carve them all together this year, including dad who seems to always be working turnaround in October.  Thankfully he didn't have one this year so he got to join in on the festivities.  Along with daddy joining us we also had Andrea come home one weekend so she was able to join in our carving as well.

Avery loved helping carve pumpkins especially taking out the guts of the pumpkins.  Emily wasn't interested so much so I had to coax her into the picture to so she would know later why I don't have pictures of her physically helping.  Overall the girls had fun as well as daddy and our pumpkins came out great.








0 comments:

Post a Comment