CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 10, 2013

Avery Learns How to Ride Her Trike

Avery has never wanted to learn how to ride her tricycle.  She has only been on it once and she asked me to push her the whole time she was on it.  So I was surprised when Avery all of a sudden wanted to get on the tricycle and I was even more surprised at how fast she learned how to not only ride it but steer it as well.   I could not have been more proud of my baby!!  Avery didn't want to stop riding so I had daddy stay with her while I went in and fixed dinner.  When she came back inside she said, "Mommy, I did it!  I rode up the hill."  The "hill" is actually a slight elevation on our sidewalk, but she was so proud to conquer it all by herself.








0 comments:

Post a Comment