CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Little Gymnast

Emily loves having Tumblebus as her extracurricular activity on Fridays at her preschool.  Tumblebus is an actual bus that is gutted out and fixed with toddler sized gymnastics equipment that the kids get to work on in stations.  I am never sure exactly what they do in class because I am in and out so fast in the mornings which is the only time that the Tumblebus teacher is available.  Once in a while I will see her trying to roll on the carpet or the grass at home so I know she is learning something and all I really care about is that she has fun outside of the classroom.  Auntie Alyssa sent me these pictures and a video of Emily trying to flip herself on a bamboo stick that Hayden (Alyssa's boyfriend) is holding.  Now I'm convinced she is learning more at Tumblebus than I thought and that our little girl sure has some upper body strength.  Gymnastics in the future?  I think so, I'll have to convince daddy, but as strong willed as he may be, he has a soft spot when it comes to his girls.






0 comments:

Post a Comment