CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Alert and Active

Emily is now 6 weeks old and it seems like overnight that she became more active and alert.  She is more aware of her surroundings and likes to stare at lights, patterns, and pays more attention if you talk to her.  Brian and I placed her on her Baby Einstein mat the other day and she was having a ball with the music and lights. She also talks to her toys when on her bouncer, it is the cutest thing ever.  She has had more smiling, but I'm not sure if it is still a reflex or if she does it on purpose.  I'll try to capture it on camera next time.  For now, here she is, looking a little older and in some pictures looking at me like I'm crazy for flashing lights in her face.

On her tummy mat



Talking to her furry friends




1 comments:

andievic said...

Aww Emily is growing up so fast and I'm missing out on the best parts. :( But I'll get to see her for Thanksgiving and my birthday!! I'm so excited and I can't wait. Take lots of pictures.

Post a Comment