CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 17, 2014

Avery's 4th Birthday Party

When I approached Avery about her theme for her upcoming birthday party, she immediately said she wanted to have a unicorn party.  I wasn't completely surprised because Avery has been interested in horses for a long time and she loves My Little Pony.  I was very inspired and excited to try a theme that wasn't completely characterized.  The website Pinterest is currently all the rage so I took to it for inspiration and I hit the jackpot.  My creative juices never flowed so well before and I was loving it.  I made unicorn party hats and rainbow balloon banners.  I used all my spare time at work to create my own hand made gift bags and even sparked creativity with the baker to make a rainbow cake.  We got a unicorn pinata and I ordered a unicorn cake topper.  After all was said and done I was so proud of myself and my accomplishments creating the best Rainbow Unicorn themed party.  I have the following pictures to prove it.  Oh yeah, and Avery had a great time!  Just a side note, with all the excitement I forgot to get a candle for the cake, so I had to did Avery's memorable #1 candle from her first birthday.




















0 comments:

Post a Comment